Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Immmmmmm back and Im all growed up!

Immmmm baaaaaack! and guess what? I am here to stay! with my big fat samoan wedding out of the way I am free to put all my creative energy back into the my little Avery & Olive slice of design heaven and I couldnt be happier!

Thank you to all the A&O groupies who have been waiting so patiently for me to remember why I started this- To unleash my designer self  in a creative story telling way where my peeps can find me and see what I am up to! You will be rewarded for your patience I will upload all my wedding photos where you can dabble in the quirky creative polynesian influenced wedding where Tim and I became a real little family (pug and bunnies not excluded of course)

So watch this space as I will upload new pieces all the time mixed in with some loved up wedding snaps from the very creative Miss Brooke Cavallaro <3 <3 <3


A taster of what is to come! AI-PSSM8-097 Gorgeous Silver handmade chain measuring 80cm in length but fully adjustable. Quint little antique glass door box with one off trinkets inside. $69 made to order or customised to your taste!

 Pack your parasol and take a leisurely stroll with Annie Isabel where you can find lots more treasures like the one above xx




1 comment: