Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Steamy summer days and soaking stormy nights!

Well another beautiful morning with predicted storms this afternoon! Gotta <3 this tropical weather best of both worlds I think! Well I have lots in store for your fashion senses today and a three course meal for your eyes to feast on and to help your mind to wonder through hump day! This Albi & Me range has a special place in my heart so I hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoy designing and making it :)



AM-CHBSM8-004
Unique Charm Necklace Sweet swing low swallow with tiny sparros in flight, antique bronze birdcage, tea pot and hare with ceramic cute owl and pink bird all on antique bronze handmade chain measuring 80cm in length and fully adjustable. $79

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia,
    I was at the Mosman Markets yesterday and your stall was amazing. I loved every piece. It was vintage and unique and everything has it's own story to tell, I loved it!
    Love Angie x

    ReplyDelete